Upgrade to 1 on 1 COACHING
Only for those who have already purchased the Custom Nutrition Plan and are looking to add the Coaching check Ins, or if you already have the 1on1 Coaching but would like to purchase 4 additional Check-Ins
Space is Limited
The Coaching Includes
- Weekly Check-ins** (4 weeks)
- follow your original Meal Plan that was provided when you first purchased your Custom Nutrition Plan.
- **Important: The coaching program requires a weekly time commitment, You will be given access to the Coaching portal where you will log all your progress, link your My Fitness Pal & Fit Bit (if you have one) upload progress photos, record weight and measurements etc. The more data and info your provide me the more successful and accelerated your results will be. You will be able to message and communicate with me at anytime. This program is for serious clients only who are ready to commit.
**Need a new meal plan add the Meal Plan option below for $29 (Reg Price $39 if purchased separate)
Once you purchase, please complete the short questionnaire. I will email you Access Instructions to the client portal once you submit your questionnaire
Weekly Menu Planning - Existing Clients Only
If Sold out, Check Back Monday, Availability opens up every Monday
EXISTING CLIENTS ONLY
One of the most time consuming and sometimes frustrating components of following a nutrition plan in the beginning is finding the right combination of foods that you not only like and enjoy but that fit your customized set of macros. Your custom nutrition plan already comes with a jump start meal plan that fits your Macros. Existing Clients Can purchase additional weeks of customized Meal Planning at a discounted rate of $59 . For each $59 add on you will receive 1 full week of meal planning
The Meal Plan add on is fully customized based on the answers to your questionnaire. It will include a recalculation of your Macros as well. If you have specific requests for this particular Meal plan please specify it in your questionnaire. For example: Higher Protein, Weight Loss Stall, Easier Dinners, OMAD, etc.
Many clients will send me a detailed list of everything they want included, they know what they want to eat but are not comfortable calculating everything and getting the correct portions to fit their macros
Your order confirmation email will contain a link to complete your questionnaire You can use the questionnaire to indicate any specific requests for your meal plan for example, maybe you want it geared toward traveling, or you want me to incorporate some specific items that you have on hand, low carb bread, or snacks.
Reasons for weekly Menu Planning
- Need more variety
- Need Macro Recalc
- Want to transition to a different Macro split
- Have specific requests
- No time to do your own meal planning