- Custom Calculated Macros
- Calculated based on the answers to your intake form
- Macro Tracking instruction Videos
- Learn how to eat, what to eat and how much you should be eating to reach your goals.
- You can specify nutrition preference (Pick between Keto, Low Carb, Moderate Carb etc.)
- Reverse Diet Guidelines - How to increase your macros to a satisfying baseline while maintaining results (post program)
- If you desire a customized meal plan, you can add one for an additional $59 (Not required, keep in mind I will also be sharing menus and meals throughout the challenge that you can copy and adjust to your own macros) You will have the option to add a meal plan to your cart when you purchase. Please note: If you choose to add a meal plan please also complete the meal plan section of your intake form (Meal plans will be loaded into portal by 4/30 ** You should consider adding a meal plan if tracking macros is new to you! If you follow a meal plan you will not need to track your own macros, which will be helpful initially as you learn the process over the course of the program.** If you do not add the meal plan during checkout you can purchase one separately later, however keep in mind they will not be available for purchase again until after the start of the program.
- Shared My Fitness Pal Diary. You will have access to my MFP Diary where you can copy occasional approved meals to your own diary (you will then adjust to fit your own Macros)
- Food Guide - Simple meals that can be easily adjusted to fit your macros. You will have the ability to save them directly into your own My Fitness Pal app for easy access and macros
- Gym & Home workout program provided
- Many at home workout options with zero equipment required
- Access to my custom portal and app, full video instructions on all exercises
- Custom Cardio
- You will be given a cardio goal to complete each day. (Cardio will be low intensity, walking, treadmill etc.)
- Gym & Home workout program provided
- Program Guidelines
- Specific guidelines and "rules" designed for accelerated results
- Body Boot Camp protocol guide with intructions
- Easy to follow Daily Checklist (Can be tracked on the Custom App)
- Progress tracking tool available to you in the custom app
- Reverse Diet Instructions + Guide on how to maintain results LONG TERM
- Bi-Weekly Accountability Check-Ins
- Weight Loss Stall Analysis & Troubleshooting
- Pick your pace for results, Accelerated, Moderate, or Slow/Maintenance (You adjust the levers on your own success)
- Supplementation recommendations
- Full list of recommended supplements and why to take them (Supplementation NOT required)
- Private Facebook Group -Challenge Participants only
- Facebook group will include
- Live Broadcasts from me (Weekly Live Q&A) (Replay available in portal for those with no Facebook)
- Meal Prep Tips
- Constant Support (Tag me for help or answers to any questions) Private email address for active BBC clients only
- Bi-Weekly Accountability Check in via the Custom APP
- Progress Tracking Tools
- Candidly with Coffee Podcast episodes weekly to help keep you motivated
- Facebook group will include
Please Read before purchasing!
What will I get out of this program?
I am a weight loss and transformation specialist. I will help you to reach your weight loss and body composition goals as well as give you the tools to maintain your results forever!
How will I determine if it's working?
The best measurement of progress will be PHOTOS!! You must take Day 1 photos and final photos. Winner will be determined by me based on the most dramatic physical change as noted in the progress photos. I recommend that you wear the exact same outfit in both sets of photos. A sports Bra and Biker Shorts/Underwear or Swimwear.
Can I do this program if I have a lot of weight to lose still?
Yes, you can do this program no matter how much weight you have left to lose. The key is to improve upon where you are currently at. The workout intensity will be based on where your currently at in your fitness capability.. In most cases it will take a few rounds of the program to reach your weight loss goals depending on your starting point. That is why I have made this program affordable and something you can do long term to get you where you want to be.
Who is this program ideal for?
Anyone who wants to improve their body and needs help and guidance in reaching their nutrition and fitness goals!
If you struggle losing weight or yo-yo dieting then this program is for you. The Focus is to change the way you think about food. I will teach you how to reach your goals and maintain them long term. If you need help with reaching you body goals and improving your relationship with food you will love this program.
What if I cant stick to it?
It will not be easy but it will be worth it! The better you can adhere to the Program Guidelines, Macros and Workouts the better your transformation will be! That being said it is highly unlikely that you will be able to adhere to it 100%.. Do the best you can..perfection is not required for progress. Don't look for short cuts, you will only be short changing yourself. I have structured this program in such a way to allow for a bit of wiggle room while still being successful! I have developed a unique set of guidelines that will help you reach your goals and stay on track.The guidelines I create are something you can use LIFELONG to help you adhere to a healthy lifestyle and still enjoy balance.
Can I have any cheat meals?
Yes, the program guidelines allow for 1 weekly cheat meal :-) I may be tough, but Im still all about that balance :-) In fact in this program I teach you how you can still enjoy things you love without compromising your goals!
Do I have to do the workouts specified?
No, however I do recommend that you are doing atleast 4 days of strength training and 4-5 Cardio sessions weekly.. The specifics are up to you but I do provide a specific program that you can follow if you choose to! Keep in mind that while workouts are excellent, the real key to your transformation lies within the nutrition protocol. You will indicate how much time you are willing to dedicate to exercise when you complete your intake form and I will build your program around that.
Is Facebook Required?
I do recommend to get the full value out of the program that you have a Facebook. You can sign up with an anonymous FB account with no photo or personal details and still be a part of the group. That being said, it is not required! I will be sharing all of the information in Facebook as well as in the Custom APP. You will be able to watch all of the Coach's Chats in the app as well. (They just won't be live)
Once I purchase what is the next step?
Very Important...You will receive an order confirmation email immediately after your purchase. In that email is a link to complete your Boot Camp Intake Form, you must submit your form by 2/15/20. You will receive your program on 12/28/20. Start Date is 03/01/21. If you don't receive your order confirmation email please email me ASAP firstname.lastname@example.org
Does the purchase include a Meal Plan?
No, the purchase does not include a custom meal plan, As a participant of the program you can add a meal plan when you check out for an additional $59. The meal plan will be simple and tailored to the protocol of the challenge as well as the answers to your questionnaire. If you add a meal plan you will need to complete the Meal Plan Section in your Intake Form . Your meal plan will be. loaded into the portal by 04/30.
I recommend adding the meal plan option if you have never tracked macros on your own. That way you can start out with the meal plan while you begin to learn about macros.
*I will say, most people that did not start out with a meal plan wish that they did... It's helpful to have. one initially as you begin to learn about macros.
Will I be able to do this program if we are still Quarantined?
Absolutely, the meals are simple and there are at home workouts provided that require NO equipment. Now it is more important than ever to focus on your health and wellness without outside distractions. If the Shelter in place is lifted you will easily be able to transition to the Gym workout program if you choose to.
I am an existing client, can I use my meal plan for this challenge?
You may be able to use your meal plan however, keep in mind that the guidelines for this challenge are a bit different, so your macros and or rules and guidelines may be different than your existing meal plan. It is likely that you will need to obtain a new meal plan or use the instructions for creating your own.
Can I participate if I am already a client?
Is this program something I can do long term beyond the 8 weeks?
Yes, you can continue to follow the program guidelines or sign up again for another 8 weeks if you are not yet at your goals. Once you reach your goals you should use the reverse diet protocol provided to transition to a more sustainable long term base line. I provide a guide and instructions for the best way to do this and maintain your results long term,
You can continue participating boot camps as long as you need to in order to reach your goals. Keep in mind that the guidelines and structure of this program are something that you can use forever to help you adhere to a healthy lifestyle.
Can I participate if I did the last program?
Yes, many people just like the accountability of a program, If you participated in the most recent challenge and want to do another your macros will be adjusted this go-around, as well as your protocol to make sure we are protecting your metabolism while you continue to work towards your goals. You can sign up for as many BBC's as it takes to reach your goals! BBC will help you stay on track and focused and reach levels you never thought possible.
Will I ruin my metabolism with aggressive style macros?
While the macros are somewhat aggressive, this is not a starvation diet. However, it is also important to understand that these macros are not LONG TERM macros. Once you reach your goals you will be given instructions on how to reverse diet into your maintenance calories which will be higher and more satisfying. he reverse diet is what will keep your metabolism healthy. I also recommend 1 day a week calorie increase to minimize metabolic adaptation.
What if I am not at my goals after the program. How can i continue to progress towards my body/fitness goals?
I would recommend continuing to follow the protocol provided or signing up for another round of BBC to stay on track and work towards your goals. It may take 2-3 rounds to reach your ultimate goal and BBC will help you get there and teach you how to stay there forever.
What if I reach my goals with this program, how can I maintain my results.
By transitioning to a long term healthy lifestyle plan. You will adjust your macros and exercise routine accordingly to support your new physique but not continue to lose weight. I will also be teaching you how to reverse diet in order to maintain results but increase the amount of food you consume.
What if I change my mind after I purchase and want to cancel?
NO, There are No Refunds, once you purchase and submit your questionnaire I will start working on your program at which point there are no refunds. This challenge will move forward and continue no matter what the circumstances are in the world. The protocol is designed to be able to do while under full quarantine with simple food and no equipment workouts!
Body Boot Camp
BBC8 Registration is Closed!
NEW AND IMPROVED PROGRAM LAUNCHING SOON
(EARLY TO MID JULY)